Mike:

Not taken as a flame, but this is the first dual boot I am building that is all Linux
Mandrake
7.0/ SuSe 7.1. In the past all dual boots have been Win/Linux and there has been no
problem
installing BT from Win. Hate to admit it, but don't quite know how to set LILO up for
the Linux
dual boot. Mandrake is already installed. I guess I'll have to setup doing the SuSe
install.
But, haven't quite figured it out yet.

Lee