Running COL 2.2. In the last week my hard drive went from 75% used to
99% used. Checked. The only thing I could find out of place is a strange
file in /home/user called scywebMT.dll'. The file is totally
untouchable. Tried to remove it with rm and rm -f terminal window locks
up. Tried to read the file with cat got the same result. Whatis same
result.This file wasn't there before my free space on the hard drive
started to disappear.

Anyone know what scywebMT.dll' is? Is it possible that some creature has
managed to plant a Linux virus?

Lee