Joel Hammer wrote:

> > 99% used. Checked. The only thing I could find out of place is a strange
> > file in /home/user called scywebMT.dll'. The file is totally
> > untouchable. Tried to remove it with rm and rm -f terminal window locks
> I did a hotbot search for scywebmt.dll and scymeb. Found some things of interest
> but I really don't understand it. It isn't a virus, I don't think.
> It is odd that you can't rm it. Is that the only thing you can rm ?

>rm works on some of the files that were in /home/user. The only file that doesn't
>respond is
scywebMT.dll' . Can't tell what size it is evertime I try to access the thing I get
terminal
window lockup. Followed up your suggestion on Hotbot. The only site that pulls up is a
MCC Web
Site Statistic April 1 - 1June 1999. I never downloaded the thing, but it's there and
tough as
a stainless steel bolt.