All the replies I did this morning, but not those done privately were
bouinced from your server, wahst the problem mate ?? Didn't you want me
back <grin>??
       Mail System Error - Returned Mail
   Date:
        Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:49:08 +1000
   From:
        Mail Administrator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     To:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Reason:    5.7.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Relaying denied

Please reply to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reporting-MTA: dns; mailin6.bigpond.com
Received-From-MTA:dns; bigpond.net.au (139.134.4.53)
Arrival-Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:47:35 +1000

            Re: I have returned