G'day Ladies/Gents,

Ref above, are there any Mandrake -Linux users among you ?
As a newbie I 'am having trouble to get the 'messenger' for emails installed. When I click on the email grafic on the bottom of the Netscape window
the machine tells me : "Default in box folder doe not exist" and that I cannot receive or send any email
I managed to install netscape 4.77 and the web browsing is working allright.
I used the mandrake-Linux site and their install demos, as well as the SxS. (Icannot help it, but I'am partial to Netscape).
I could not work out the SxS suggestion as I'm not sure if this is for this Mandrake-Linux 8.0
I enjoyed installing this M-Linux, but there is still a lot to learn

Thank you in advance

Tony Brow (joshua)