attn: Andrew Mathews.

First, Andrew, thank for your courtesy in replying.

Second I did as you suggested and the outcome was as follows:

-rw------ 1 tony tony 0 aug 6 1427 drafts
-rw------ 1 tony tony 0 aug 6 1427 Inbox
-rw------ 1--------------------------sent
-rw-------1--------------------------Template

At this stage I have no idea how to proceed, but I guess I may have to do
something with the line that shows
the 'Inbox'.  I  had adjusted the 'preference settings' in the netscape part
several times, with the result that I suddenly got online
but, the 'Inbox and Outbox' still have me stumped. So over to you and thank
you again.

Tony