John Hiemenz wrote:

> I can't stand it anymore.  I missed the pic.  Someone send to me via
> private email so I can see what all the hubaloo is about.

You were not the only one who missed that and I am also annoyed, about it.
Not that it would have done me much good as I have lost my instruction manuals
(1933 issue) and my memory is very faulty too.

I would concur that the loss of one or two listees due to some mild exposure and
some smutty humor is of little consequence. I remember in the Caldera list that there
were/have
been some close to the bone stuff, with mixed (dear old EF) membership.

As someone has iterated _tolerance_ , but some are biggoted.............

--
Keith Antoine aka "Skippy"
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland, 4061, Australia PH: 61 7 33002161