Thanks for the thoughts.  Just finished installing 7.1 (helium?) on the
portable and the _first_ thing I noticed was the aliases.  Ick.

I am hoping to get 8.0 on a DAT later this week, I downloaded it to a
co-workers system because he has a leasedline vs my dialup.

--

The Universal Joint - Connecting Unix, Linux, and that other OS ....
                    Operated by Linux user #201684