On Sep 4 Bruce Marshall was heard saying:

->A long session on the phone the other night with my SO  (who is now running
->Linux with little experience)  leads me back to the subject I once posted
->here:
->
->A FAQ or document for total Linux newbies  (but END USERS)
->
->>From some of the questions that came up, I figure a FAQ might be the best way
->to handle it (in HTML format).
->
->So I would like to ask the group for input on questions to be answered and
->also if there is anyone who would like to colaborate on it.

*** I'll try and think up some useful newbe questions.

->It would be based on KDE and the very basics of Linux.  Therefore it would

*** I won't be of much help here as I'm using xfce.

Zoran.