On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:39:49 -0400
"Douglas J. Hunley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| On Friday 07 September 2001 12:02, Roger Oberholtzer babbled:
|
| > For kde2.2beta1, there was a note that gcc3 needed to be used. Have the KDE
| > folk changed this in the kde2.2 release?
|
| are you sure you parsed that right? the release notes and the lists say NOT
| to use 3.x for 2.2 final..

I read this in 2.2beta1, not in the final release notes. Gee, and here I
went and compiled 2.2 final with 3.0. Of course, other concerns have kept
me from seeing if it all works. Like kdm and the associated script hell
when mixing kde2.2 and an originally eD 2.4 install. And the wife giving me
access to the machine once evey other new moon...