On Monday 10 September 2001 6:56 am, Mike Andrew wrote:
> On Thursday 06 September 2001 01:14, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> > > Big Green Button -> personalisation (aussie spelling) ->Time & Dates
> > > Tab, change time format with salt and pepper.
> >
> > Could you expand on  the 'salt and pepper'  issue?  (or did I miss
> > something)
>
> jsut fiddle with the settings in that dialog box, you should see the
> results immediately on the lower time display (but they don't become
> effective for the rest of kde until you re-login
>
> Btw, as sum1 else pointed out big-green-button->personalisation->time &
> dates.

In KDE 2.2 it is  big-green-button->personalization->country & language ->
time and dates

Someone also pointed out the use of the  big-? button on the title bar.
Clicking this and then clicking on the Time field  shows you the various
formats for the time parms.    I've never used the '?' for help.   Nice.