On Wednesday 19 September 2001 13:43 pm, Joel Hammer wrote:
> Let's take a vote. Does anyone think that current users of windows products
> (server or browser) will switch because of this latest worm?
> I vote no, because if they didn't switch after the last worm, they don't
> have the brains or time to make a switch.

I think they're clueless...   They don't:

1) Know they really have a problem
2) Know who is responsible for the problem
3) If they knew they had a problem, they wouldn't know how to fix it.

If the worse part is, that I am sure a lot of them think of MicroSoft is a
hero because it keeps coming to the rescue with 'fixes' for these terrible
viruae....

> It might be time to think whether or not Microsoft has become a security
> risk to the country.

Now *there* is something really to consider.....  A very valid point.