On Wednesday 19 September 2001 06:06, Jerry McBride babbled:
> Dude... becareful who you show this to... :')

this list is full disclosure. and I didn't advocate using it. I simply made
my thoughts available. It is a nice trick though... ;)

thanks for the warning though.
--
Douglas J. Hunley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/        Admin: http://linux.nf/

~~ Now offering Linux admin services for the home user ~~

"Arthur yawed wildly as his skin tried to jump one way and
his skeleton the other, whilst his brain tried to work out
which of his ears it most wanted to crawl out of.