yeah I went there ona  winbox yesterday, it was the most common hit from
nimda worm

it opened a folder i immediately closed it

dont really understand what its trying to do other than open a non resizeable
window at 6000x6000...  I wasa able to avoid being infected do to dialup
since it takes so long to DL it,  closed it before it gets downloaded  hehe

well using konquerer i went again and did the second one(since I have pine
installed) it opened a console with  a prepared email to myslef.....witha
bunch of crap in it...

anyway.. onto the rest of my maill...

--
  Bill Day     A.K.A.     BadMan