Well noticed a couple other things after I posted this(on linux, kde2.x and
kmail) had an email for win 98 ping...eml  opened it with adv txt editor
didnt interest me so I deleted  opened up kmail and noticed to new folders in
it.. sam.eml and '01 it position a.eml...

dont know where the hell they came from...

--
  Bill Day     A.K.A.     BadMan
  RLU#188133     RLM#83358     http://counter.li.org