Hi All,

I have serveral boxed copies of Linux at home. I am planning on spending
some time with all of them.  I have heard that Debian is one of the most
stable Dists.  I have purchased 4-6 months ago a boxed set of storm, it is
based on Debian.  I have heard Storm have ceased trading.  As Storm is based
on Debian, does that mean that I can use it and get the Debian files to add
to what I already have in the way of utilities I need ???

For Example, can I use a normal Debina Kernal to upgrade my setup if I
choose to run storm ??

I have found a site that has Win Modem drivers for Linux, but mainly Debian,
Could I use these with Storm ??

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any assistance anyone might offer.

Shane Broomhall

Brisbane Australia

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]