That is the smart and prudent thing to do. Nothing would start a divide
quicker than a heated national debate on our freedoms/privacy and how far the
restrictions should go. It is not a subject that would be rationally debated
by either side nor would it do any real good except to tell the world we have
already forsaken national solidarity and are back to our usual internal
bickerings.

--
Ronnie