Chang wrote:
[schnipp]
> We really need some big linux shops that runs mission-critical apps.
> Google.com is a good example, but it's not doing accounting kind of
> stuffs which required extreme precision and reliability.
[schnipp]

IBM converted the whole Swedish, I beleive, or maybe it was Finland, but I
think it's Sweden.  Anyway they converted their whole telecommunications
system to run Linux. All aspects of it from top to bottom.  I'd say there
are probably some mission-critical apps being run there.

--Tom Wilson