> 1) Hook up to your ISP using Windows.  Look at the IP assigned (ipconfig
> from the command line for NT and 2k - 95/98 has something similar but
> slightly different).
>
> 2) Hook up to your ISP using Linux.  Use ifconfig to tell Linux to use the
> same IP.

Thats no good unfortunately as the IP number in winders is exactly the same as
in Linux ifconfig. One thing though it shows the gateway where I am unsure re
linux.
Oh yeah I did find out how to, command line XP.

--
Keith Antoine aka "Skippy"
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland, 4061, Australia PH: 61 7 33002161