On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:12:09 +1000
Keith Antoine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tuesday 18 December 2001 02:52, Richard R. Sivernell enunciated:
> > Lonnie
> >
> >    These are great, will send the link to my brother in lae. He will enjoy
> > them.
> >
> > cheers
>
> Your brothers in PNG ? just up the road from me !!

Skippy

    Happy Holiday to ypou mate & your better half.

My brother in law lives in Logansport Indiana. He does notget around too
well as he has a bad problem with the nervous system. But does like to see
other parts of the world. Pictures tend to help.

   Got a lot of the old cotton balls on the ground there outside tyour door?
We have a few days of rain then sunshine, thenwe start the cirle of weather again.

Stay away from the crocks skippy, alis Crockidile Dundee.

cheers

--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287