At 10:13 AM 1/7/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>On Monday 07 January 2002 10:05 am, Net Llama wrote :
>
> > YOU:  Your shit won't work! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!
> > ATI:  What specifically is the problem you're having?
> > YOU:  I don't have time to waste with you, fix your stuff now!
> > ATI:  We'd like to help, but we need information on the problem you're
> > having.
> > YOU:  Fsck you, you suck, i'll never buy from you again!
> > ATI:  <click>
> >

>ROFLMAO....

I've been using ATI and Matrox cards for quite some time now without any
problems. When I had an issue with the 1024 wonder card they cheerfully
replaced it. Heck even when I bought the Rage Fury Pro AGP (32meg) it was
not supported under linux, but it is now. If you like the latest and the
greatest then perhaps you should be prepared to "RTFM" a lot.
Eventually  the card will be supported or some kind soul will post a
work-around that will make it work. But if you want the latest and greatest
supported straight out of R&D then perhaps you should settle for the M$ tax
and be done with it.

JMHO

Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank