On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:32,Mike Andrew scribed:
> On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:40, Jerry wrote:
> >ATI will either flounder this year or be taken over...
>
> I don't buy into flame wars, but I support that observation. My *ultra*
> limited experience of ATI is that they have neither of the two essentials,
> a 'wow' grafix processor, and hypermarketing.

I also have steered clear of this too. However my experience is that a great
friend has one All in Wonder card. It will not work no matter what we do
either with Caldera, Mandrake or Suse, so I will not look at one; he loves it
otherwise.

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161