forwarded per Joel's request. He can receive mail from the list fine, but
whenever he tries to send to linux.nf he gets rejected with what's below.
anyone know how to help him?

Subject: Need help to get back on the list
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:27:57 -0500
From: Joel Hammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Douglas J Hunley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I need help to get back on the linux step by step mailing list.
Maybe you can relay this to the list or to the right person.  I had to
change my ip address because of the @HOME troubles. Everything seems to
be going well except I couldn't post to the linux list. I re-subscribed,
but this is what I get in return mail now:

451 [EMAIL PROTECTED] reply: read error from linux.nf.

... while talking to mail.panamanow.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<<< 550 5.7.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly
forged [68.33.0.214]

That possibly forged ip is the one I was assigned by @HOME. If you
could forward this to the list, maybe someone could let me know how to
solve this.

Thanks,
Joel

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://linux.nf

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had
about you being competent.