On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:58:46 -0500
Douglas J Hunley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed into the bitstream:

[snip]

> 451 [EMAIL PROTECTED] reply: read error from linux.nf.
>
> ... while talking to mail.panamanow.net.:
>
> <<< 550 5.7.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Relaying denied. IP name
> possibly forged [68.33.0.214]

Doug, you still using my server as backup?  May not be a good idea for the
moment, at least not until the pending lawsuit against Cable & Wireless
Panama is resolved.  (They've been harrassing me -- or they're more
incompetent that even I imagined -- by dropping my line from time to
time).

However, as long as I can _resolve_ the backup MX (which may be the
problem here), I should be queueing mail for linux.nf.

> That possibly forged ip is the one I was assigned by @HOME. If you
> could forward this to the list, maybe someone could let me know how to
> solve this.

Just means the reverse doesn't resolve to the name given.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
                -- Nemesis Racing Team motto
Internet (H323) phone: 206.28.187.30