Got a question...
We have a student housing building that has about 40 students.  We have been
wanting to wire the building but the cost has always stopped us ($40000).  I
have been playing with the idea of using 5 or 6 Cisco aironet 350 access
points and have the students purchase a PCI wireless card for their machine.
For our Internet connection we are in the process of contacting Qwest for a
business line.  At this time I do not know at the details for a Internet
connection.  Mainly how many IP's we would get, cost, bandwidth, etc.

Knowing all of that - How can a person setup a machine linux running to act
as a NAT (???)/DHCP server when you have only been assigned anywhere from
one to six IP's addresses?  How does one tackles such a situation?

Or better yet which HOW-TO's to I read?

Roger