Michael Hipp wrote:

> [...]

I've never been exposed to XP (from what I hear I should follow that
with a "phew!").  This is a fact then, that XP has yearly licensing?  In
both home and pro versions that actually does network license checks?

Does this mean that after a year, the OS stops?

Sometimes things like this get exaggerated, and since I only have second
hand hearsay, I'd like to confirm if this is true or not.
--
Linux SxS [http://sxs.webhop.net]