OK,  I will prolly get to it tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help.

On Tuesday 29 January 2002 19:00, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan )            188133 http://counter.li.org
  #linux-users                          irc.openprojects.net:6667

  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free... 9/11/01

  http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  6:30pm  up 181 days,  9:24, 15 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00