Why thank you Mr. Hipp  I truly despise Linksys site.. way to many graphics
crap on it   8^) but im reading the link now

On Monday 04 February 2002 19:16, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day

  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free... 9/11/01

  http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  6:30pm  up 187 days,  9:24, 12 users,  load average: 2.39, 2.28, 1.80