By the time that they have the stuff running it will likely be about 2 more
weeks before I actually get on the service. but I want to get a car in and
working so I can get away fromt he dialup crapola as soon as possible  8^)

SO I just wanna see what someone else with a Linksys EtherPCI LAN Card II is
using for a module.. ne2000, tulip.. etc.

On Monday 04 February 2002 19:13, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day

  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free... 9/11/01

  http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  6:30pm  up 187 days,  9:24, 12 users,  load average: 2.39, 2.28, 1.80