On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 10:27:10PM +0900, Derek Martin wrote:

..[snip]..

> in Gaim.  =8^)  Now if only Mutt will work properly with UTF-8...

  Err... I'm reading these messages inside mutt, which in turn runs
under a UTF-8 enabled xterm (uxterm), with the el_GR.UTF-8 locale. And
let me tell you, it works great, and in fact it's been supporting
UTF-8 for a long time now.

  Make sure that you have a fairly recent version of mutt, and that
it's compiled against ncursesw, not plain ncurses or slang, and you
should be set. The Debian unstable package is what I'm using, BTW.

--
Vasilis Vasaitis
"A man is well or woe as he thinks himself so."