Jose,

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 06:53:29 -0800, Jose Luis Landabaso
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have arrived to a point in which I'm very confused.
> I have learnt that you can only turn off the color processing when the
> camera is not capturing.

True.

> So, I stop the capture program, and then run bayer.
> If I disable color processing I cannot run my capture program again
> since.
> I always get:
>
> select timeout
> VIDIOC_DQBUF error 11, Resource temporarily unavailable
>
> When I turn again the video processing on then the program works fine
> again.
>
> Any ideas?

I'm assuming you're not using any of the native resolutions for which raw
mode works. Quoting from the FAQ entry:

"For 1.3 MP cameras raw mode may only work in the camera's "native"
resolutions, which are 960x720 or 1280x960. If color processing is
disabled and streaming is started in a not supported resolution, the
camera sends no data and the application may appear to hang."

This would certainly explain the timeout. What camera are you using and at
which resolution?

Cheers,
Martin