On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 07:43:11AM -0600, Gene Imes wrote:
> Michel, If I click the 'Take a Picture!' button or the 'AVI Start/Stop'
> buttons nothing seems to happen. Is there a trick to it? If so what?
> Or perhaps luvcview is writing to some directory I can not find.

On my system, luvcview will produce a "quickcam.jpg" and/or a "video.avi"
in the current directory when I hit those buttons. Note that the avi may
well be huge, as it's an MJPEG stream.

If you run luvcview from a terminal, you'll see log messages like "get
picture !" when it takes a picture successfully.

Hope this helps,

--
Alex Pounds (Creature)                  .~.         http://www.alexpounds.com/
                                        /V\        http://www.ethicsgirls.com/