On Dienstag, 10. Juli 2007, Sven Burmeister wrote:
> Silly question, but what do I have to enter in e.g. firefox to see the
> stream? I did not find any hint in the README or on the website.

Found it. I did not think that I would be able to read/understand the
source-code. :)

If I open localhost:8080 in firefox I get a 640x480 picture with I would say 1
frame per second. Yet it makes firefox use 60% CPU and Xorg 20%, is that
intended? How can I change the frame-rate and/or size?

I am using it on a 1.4GHz Athlon with 1.5 GB RAM and a Geforce 4 with nvidia's
binary driver.

Sven

PS: Could this issue have the same reason as ekiga using 70% CPU when
video-chatting with h261?