Tom St wrote:

> Yes, Firefox is quite slow in displaying M-JPEG streams. You may use VLC
> instead, that requires not much ressources. I assume they have a better
> way to display and decode the stream than Firefox.

Yes, just done a test on that.
Firefox displayed the first image and said it was still working but
never displayed any more images. Just sat there using all the cpu.
running 2.04.

Tried VLC that work perfectly and uses approx. 10-15% of cpu.

> Concerning the setting of framerate etc:
> I will add command line switches, that's a promise!

Tom, that would be nice, for now we are stuck with changing line 178:)

Brian