If i am right then i have to configure the kernel with the "bitbake
virtual/kernel -c menuconfig command"? And after that i need to configure
the following modules as built-in:
- Support for Host-side USB
- Inventra Highspeed Dual Role Controller
- Platform Flue Layer (ti DSPS platforms?)
- MUSB DMA mode (TI CPPI 4.1 (am335x))

i configured it like that right now, but am i missing something because it
isn't working for me.

Thanks for the good support today!

Sven Vos