On Mon, 2017-05-01 at 18:21 +0200, Ingo Flaschberger wrote:
> how to cleanup and restart a failed build with a meta-swupd version?

That depends a bit on how you manage your www directory. Presumably you
ran out of disk space while updating it?

You should be able to just delete the incomplete directory (e.g.
www/10000) and then change the version/format*/latest file which pointed
to that directory so that it refers to the previous version.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.