Am 04.05.2017 um 08:02 schrieb Patrick Ohly:
On Wed, 2017-05-03 at 22:48 +0200, Ingo Flaschberger wrote:

Deleting the directory and changing the version did not help:
*) bitbake imagename did'nt run swupd update again (finishes without
doing anything)
You also need to remove $TMPDIR (= tmp in Poky), then rebuild from
sstate.

In tmpdir there is also the swupd directory (which is no good idea to delete):
    tmp-glibc/deploy/swupd

If I delete the tmpdir - next build will really take a lot of time - does a faster option exist?

I have this directories in tmp (standard poky/morty setup):
ls -l tmp-glibc/
abi_version
buildstats
cache