Hi Luca,

Unfortunately, there is not repository anywhere, as I didn't found time
to work in the code yet. I got sucked into others projects and had to
postpone this project in the meantime. The only code artifact that is
closely related is an update to the serial driver firmware for the
Econotag [1] that you could been seen as an 1.5 version of the serial
protocol.

Regards,
Tony

[1]: https://github.com/tcheneau/linux802154-serialdev/