Hi,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 07:40:37AM +0000, Zhang, Baoli wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to setup the 6LoWPAN network based on Linux, can anybody let me
> know if the latest Zigbee code had been merged into Linux kernel mainline?

don't call it "linux-zigbee", we are now "linux-wpan".

> In the ZigBee sourceforget portal, I can only see the lowpan-tools, where are
> the other source?  Thanks in advance.

this is the old repository. We moved the mailinglist to linux-wpan [0].

For latest mainline support, check linux-wpan-next [1] and lowpan-tools
[2].

Little how to is available at [3], this is the old linux-zigbee trac
wiki. We don't have a newer one now.

[0] http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-wpan
[1] https://github.com/linux-wpan/linux-wpan-next
[2] https://github.com/linux-wpan/lowpan-tools