Hi,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 08:42:42AM +0000, Zhang, Baoli wrote:
> Yes, I also see the simpleRPL and some other implemeation, but it's strange
> that there is no general one. Thanks for your explanation.
>
> I also see the inter-operation issue between contiki and linux
> solution.....maybe that's another challenge.

we are mostly RFC complaint... depends on what you want to do. Ping
works, but I know some "special" rare issues, where we need a better
solution for it to be rfc complaint. Or something we need to support
like stateful address compression...

Simple ping or UDP application with contiki should work, but depends on
what you try to using. Some people reports about multicast issues, the
last one was of course a bug in 6LoWPAN. I think I need more test cases
for multicast, to make a globaloverview that all things working fine there.

- Alex