On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 08:27:34AM +0000, Zhang, Baoli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Great, thanks Alexander.
>
> I also don't see the RPL implementation.....not integrated? Or not
> implemented?

there exist a couple of tries for kernelspace and userspace RPL.
Some names are: simpleRPL, linux-rpl, lot's of other which I don't know
the name anymore.

For me it is important to get a working 802.15.4/6LoWPAN implementation at
first. But currently there exist no general RPL implementation, some people
tried to implement a userspace solution.

It would be really nice to have it, but we also detect some critical 6LoWPAN
bugs which indicates that multicast, etc... was always broken before. :)

- Alex