Hi,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 12:00:56PM +0200, Maciej Wasilak wrote:
> Hi,

> > Little how to is available at [3], this is the old linux-zigbee trac
> >

> There is a very decent howto for RaspberryPi at [0], however it is based on
> net-next branch. linux-wpan contributes in some organized way to net-next,
> right?

yea, linux-wpan-next/linux-wpan is based on
linux-bluetooth-next/linux-bluetooth.

Current behaviour is now send everything to linux-bluetooth-next/linux-bluetooth
or linux-wpan-next/linux-wpan. Should make no difference, I will try to
make git rebase linux-wpan when new related things for 802.15.4 came in.
But please tag it with linux-bluetooth/linux-bluetooth-next.

Now after linux-bluetooth, bluetooth maintainers send pull request to
linux-wireless. Then linux-wireless send pull-request to net-next. net-next
sends pull request to linus.

Why we make this behaviour?

This is currently because the GENERIC 6LOWPAN branch which is used by
linux-bluetooth and linux-wpan. These branch should be up-to-date on
both branches. When the GENERIC 6LOWPAN comes into a state when no
conflicts occurs anymore, because we have no much conflicts there
anymore. Then linux-wpan will send pull request to linux-wireless like
the bluetooth branch.

- Alex