2006/1/13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> This message was sent from: Questions techniques.
> <http://www.linux-azur.org/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=1154&t=1154>
>
> Peut-on installer le plugins réal player sur la kaella en live CD? Si
> oui comment fait-on?

je me demande si ce package ne ferait pas l'affaire:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/graphics/mozilla-plugin-vlc

This plugin adds support for MPEG, MPEG2, DVD, DivX, Ogg/Vorbis and
many more formats to your Mozilla browser. The decoding process is
done by VLC and the output window is embedded in a webpage or directly
in the browser window. There is also support for fullscreen display
and javascript control.

VLC is the VideoLAN project's media player. It plays MPEG, MPEG2,
MPEG4, DivX, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, mp3, Ogg/Vorbis files, DVDs, VCDs,
and multimedia streams from various network sources.

--
Jean-Max Reymond
CKR Solutions Open Source

Linux-Azur :      http://www.linux-azur.org