Le dim 17/11/2002 à 23:27, Bernard Lefèbvre a écrit :
> Bonsoir,
>
> Je n'arrive pas à trouver si l'imprimante HP deskjet 950C,
> configurée sur port USB est compatible Linux.
>
> Merci pour toute aide,

Voici un lien qui fera peut-être l'affaire.

http://www.linuxprinting.org/

 HPIJS 1.3 is released!Sat Nov 2 20:17:13 2002  Yesterday HP published
the new version of their free software printer drivers, HPIJS 1.3.

New features are

    * Added support for the newest printer models, especially the HP
DeskJet 3320, 3420, and 3425, which use the new LIDIL protocol and not
PCL.
    * Added 600 dpi Best and 1200 dpi Photo modes to the driver for the
DeskJet 900 series (the "hpijs-rss" patches).
    * Added the new 8.5x15.5-inches paper size for printing covers on
the Deskjet 3425.
    * Fixed an extra page and top margin problem on the DeskJet 850C.
* Fixed a multiple page problem on the DeskJet 1120/1125C.

HPIJS supports 200 printer models from HP, Apollo, and Sony now!

Special credit goes to Matthias Bunte and Richard Spencer-Smith for
providing input for the new 600/1200 dpi print modes on the DeskJet 900
series.

Matthias Bunte's changes for printing black text with only the black
cartridge on the DeskJet 6xx, 8xx, and 9xx printers was not overtaken by
HP. A patch for having this in HPIJS 1.3 is available.

I have updated the database entry on linuxprinting.org appropriately.

Please report on any problem, especially on how the LIDIL printers
(DeskJet 3320, 3420, 3425) work, how the new high quality print modes on
the HP DeskJet 900 series work, whether the bugs on the DeskJet 850C,
1120C, and 1125C are fixed, and the text output quality improvement when
using the patch.

Happy printing!
--
Luc Viatour
Dupedi S.A.,  rue de Stalle 70-82 1180 Bruxelles