Surya Pratap wrote:
> jtd wrote:
>
>> On Sunday 07 December 2008 11:03, Saswata Banerjee wrote:
>>

>>> The reports say of how the terrorists used these same digital maps
>>> to plan their actions and reduced the requirement of having to stay
>>> in Mumbai and do a proper reconnaissance.
>>> At this time, you will not find many people favouring update of
>>> digital maps.
>>>

>> Terrorists are not isolated 4th standard pass idiots as made out to be
>> by our dimwit sec personnel. They have access to far more resources
>> than most police personnel even in well developed countries. And we
>> all know the Pak army dont have digital maps - they just ask around
>>

>> No amount of guns n gizmos, draconian laws and ban the google will
>> help the woefully corrupt cops. It starts with recruitment and
>> carries on from there. Helped along the way by not being paid
>> salaries for months, political interference, horrendous working
>> conditions etc etc.
>> For all the shouting from the rooftops about Paki support, the Indian
>> government has no evidence from this or any of the past attacks that
>> will withstand scrutiny in a court of law. If it did, it could easily
>> take it's case to the Hague and screw the shit out of pakistan and
>> it's chuppa rustom friend USA without firing a bullet.
>>

> The Issue goes a little further,
>
> In a place like Mumbai with nearly 2 Crore population, the terrorists
> killed about 200,
>
> hardly a nudge in the yearly death rate,

WOW !
The attitude is interesting.
I am sure for the people who lost family and friends in the attack will
appreciate that its hardly a nudge in the death rate.
Good thing people like you are not in control of the country.
Or Wait ! They are actually.
> politicians use this as a chance to pass regulations that will harass
> rest of the population for a lifetime,
>
> Instead of working to build intelligence and rooting out the problem,our
> country seems to think
> that harassing our own people is the answer to an external danger
>
> This is akin to what happens to a rape victim
>
> Sad, is'nt it
>
> this is a cause worth fighting for, freedom is a precious thing.
>
> Surya

  • Re: [... H . S . Rai
    • ... Saswata Banerjee
  • Re: [... Rony Bill
  • Re: [... Rony Bill
    • ... Dinesh Shah (દિન ેશ શાહ/द िनेश शाह)
  • Re: [... jtd
    • ... Surya Pratap
      • ... jtd
        • ... Dinesh Shah (દિન ેશ શાહ/द िनेश शाह)
      • ... Saswata Banerjee
        • ... jtd
        • ... Surya Pratap
        • ... Rony
        • ... jtd
        • ... Rony
        • ... jtd
        • ... Rony
        • ... Dinesh Shah (દિન ેશ શાહ/द िनेश शाह)
        • ... Mukund Deshmukh
        • ... Amit Joshi