jtd wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 December 2008 00:26, Rony wrote:
>

>> It is interesting to see the huge flood of messages in this list
>> after the comment on the police action. There is no doubt that
>> people are dying in larger numbers due to non-terror related
>> circumstances but these can be prevented if the individual is more
>> educated about the dangers lurking, like hanging outside a train,
>> finding practical means to pay back a farm loan, avoiding un-clean
>> environments to fight diseases.
>>

> Hmmm. I think you have never been to a drought and starvation hit
> district.... But then that is another story altogether.

Neglect of backward areas is different from a terror strike.

--
Regards,

Rony.

GNU/Linux !
No Viruses
No Spyware
Only Freedom.

          • ... Dinesh Shah (દિન ેશ શાહ/द िनेश शाह)
        • ... jtd
          • ... Surya Pratap
            • ... jtd
              • ... Dinesh Shah (દિન ેશ શાહ/द िनेश शाह)
            • ... Saswata Banerjee
              • ... jtd
              • ... Surya Pratap
              • ... Rony
              • ... jtd
              • ... Rony
              • ... jtd
              • ... Rony
              • ... Dinesh Shah (દિન ેશ શાહ/द िनेश शाह)
              • ... Mukund Deshmukh
              • ... Amit Joshi
              • ... Mukund Deshmukh
              • ... jtd