Has anyone been able to get a newer Freescale BSP to work with a RevA (processor version 1.0) RDB?

The boards we received didn't have SPI compiled into the kernel and when we went to go re-compile the kernel using the 20081222 and 20080711 BSPs. I realize that the interrupts were reversed for eTEC1 and eTEC2 and I've made the changes in the .dtb file and I no longer hang when I ping, etc. But I still can't get the board on the network. I've verified it isn't the network settings.

I've pinged Freescale for support (didn't help much) and I am now looking for someone who has actually done it (if ever).