> >> +
> >>  /* Processing BHRB entries */
> >>  static void power_pmu_bhrb_read(struct cpu_hw_events *cpuhw)
> >>  {
> >> -  u64 val;
> >> -  u64 addr;
> >> +  u64 val, addr, tmp;
> > Please don't use 'tmp' here. As far as I can tell, you use this variable
> > to compute the 'to' address. The name should reflect that.
> 
> Agreed but then it will be a new preparatory patch at the beginning
> of this patch series.
> 
I don't think I understand what you're saying here. Why do you need a
new patch? As I understand it, you've introduced 'tmp' in this patch;
couldn't you just rename it to, for example, to_addr, instead of tmp in
this patch?
-- 
Regards,
Daniel

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

_______________________________________________
Linuxppc-dev mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ozlabs.org/listinfo/linuxppc-dev

Reply via email to