Hi all,
I’ve been thinking about how include Linux PTP in a larger project that I’m
working on.

To do so I could write a bunch of regex parsing magic to parse up the Linux PTP
output (and hope that I get it right for all the cases that matter). But it got
me thinking that probably maybe there’s broader problem to be solved here.

I’ve been wondering about adding a structured machine readable output option to
Linux PTP? Probably JSON formatted because of the ubiquitous nature of the
format(sigh).

Is anyone working on this already? If not any major objections if I do?

Regards,
Matt