--- On Mon, 14/6/10, DoOrsOfpErcEpTiON <anup...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: DoOrsOfpErcEpTiON <anup...@gmail.com>
Subject: [LinuxVadaPav] Re: Career Guidance needed
To: linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 14 June, 2010, 12:50 PM

Hi.

I had decided a few days back to respond to Mubeen's mail, since at that time
it was only he who replied.

Today, I see that there have been wise responses and most of my concerns are
answered.

Thanks to Nadeem and Santosh.

Nadeem wrote in same tone that I was thinking. I had pressure from home to take
up the offer, and to make them understand my concern was a difficult thing and
that put me in a dilemma.

I conveyed to consultant and the HR about my concern regarding 'scope of work'
and declined the opening last Tuesday.

After all this, I am faced with a new problem. My current employer wants to cut
down on people from Systems & NOC department. (this is after they gave
appraisal last month)  :D  Irony of life, isn't it?

I think the kind of work that I do here will help me hold on for some time
until I find a better prospect.

Hi Anup,

Always remember the wordings of Rajiv sir, always switch for good, you were
getting work on Linux & not any telecaller..!! If you think there was only
monitoring work, you would have just switch for good pay and then again switch
after probation. In monitoring you would have done Nagios, Zabbix and scripting
for automation and just spent time.. I know what you were thinking as I also
work in NOC where we have daily around 7 to 8 crores rupees transaction with
our own Portal & Payment Gateways running on Tomcat-Apache Reverse Proxy..

 Anywayz Good Luck........... Always to ALLLLLLL.

Cheers,
Mubeen Nakade.. :)